Commercial Janitorial Green Cleaning and Practices for Your Business
Studies indicate that indoor air is far more polluted than outdoor air. In fact, according to the EPA, the average indoor air quality contains 2 to 5 times more contaminants than the air outside.
ShurClean is a respected leader in the use of green cleaning materials, solutions, and practices that are all industry approved. You can trust our team to provide superior cleaning results all aimed to provide a safe and healthy environment for your employees and client/patient guests.
More Reasons for Green Clean:
- Cleaner work surfaces and air quality increase worker productivity by as much as 7 percent.
- Positive impact on health and wellness of employees results in decreased costs due to employee absenteeism
- Reduced liability for facility owners
- Earn LEED certification points:
- Sustainable cleaning materials, solutions, and practices (1-3 points)
- Environmentally friendly cleaning equipment (1 point)
- Recycling of ongoing consumables and durable goods (1-3 points)
- Audited cleaning procedures and processes (1-2 points)
- Isolated janitor closets (1 point)
To learn more about LEED Certification, click HERE.